[Closed] $1500 For 3 Month Sublet, Central Vte, More Than Fully Furnished

Discussion in 'Houses for Rent in Laos' started by Michelle711, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle711

Michelle711 New Member

I'm leaving town soon but I've paid for my house through March 15 2013, so I'm looking for someone to sublet. $1500 down, plus utilities monthly. AVAILABLE NOW.

The lease can be extended beyond March, but pricing is between the subletter and my landlady. She wouldn't give me a quote.

The house is gorgeous (see photos below) - hardwood everywhere, lots of light, Excellent location (just down the road from Joma 2 on the WHO road that runs between Khou Vieng and Hospital 103 road). 2 bedroom (both with balconies; master with ensuite), 2 bathroom, large living room, large dining room, large kitchen with stove/oven. Washer out back, patio, front porch and a large garden (with a mango tree!).

My mae baan would love to keep her job and location - she's incredible and very reasonably priced.

It's fully furnished from my landlady and I would be willing to throw in a lot of the useful things I've accumulated here -- portable air con, hot water boiler, shelves, a lot of kitchen stuff, and plenty of odds and ends.

Contact me if you're interested. Phone 02077489334 or (better) email - michelle.salemka@gmail.com

Photos below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  2. Judith

Judith Member

Iam interested , but only when the rent can be extended, can I ask you what you pay monthly? You can mail me if you want jvandenreek@hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.