2 Bedroom 1 Bath House For Rent $200

Discussion in 'Houses for Rent in Laos' started by Lance, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance

Lance New Member

House for rent 6km after the airport coming from the Vientiane city center. From December 20 to May first. JUST $200 A MONTH! Two bedrooms one bathroom. Comes furnished and fully equipped with washing machine, stove, hot water, refrigerator, and a bunch of other useful little trinkets. Free cable (no TV though) and great neighbors. Back yard has three papaya trees, a mango tree, passion fruit vines, and a couple of coconut trees. Here is the cool part. Everything in the house belongs to you. You own all the furniture, kitchenware, fridge, washing-machine, etc and you can do whatever you want with them! Sell everything in the house and make your rent back at the end. Message me if interested 2078742464 1497668_10151754637671975_152943983_n.jpg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. Lance

Lance New Member

ANY SERIOUS OFFERS CONSIDERED :)

3. Thang Hoang Duy

Thang Hoang Duy New Member

Hi, i would like to see this apartment, i will be inVientiane this Friday, please advise if it's still available. My email thang.hd@huutoan.com.

4. Peter

Peter Member

Hi, I am interested in the house. But what happens after May? Would I be able to continue to rent it on a monthly basis?
    Thanks

5. Lance

Lance New Member

location of my house. with directions

keep going on luang praban road past the airport, it makes a Y, the left will go towards the river. stay right. keep going. youll pass a lot of things. toyota dealer, a chistian cemetary, a kolao dealer. there is a section where on the left is a mechanics shop then a temple, and on the right a large honda dealership. You will want to turn left just before the mechanics shop and right after a blue fence. just keep a eye out for the honda dealership. If you passed the temple on your left you have gone too far. Keep going on that road you turned on until you see a blue gate.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z2zGZ2ViLa90.kerNoDZ9AUcw

6. Lance

Lance New Member

Price is now $200

7. MarieStreissel

MarieStreissel New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.