3 bedrooms house to share (all a.c and fan) 133usd per room (400 usd total)

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by geeds37, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geeds37

geeds37 Member

Hi there,

I'm a 25 years old french guy and coming back to Lao for my 3rd time, i have a 3 bedrooms house for 400 usd/month in total to share, available until october 2013. (we would have to pay 3 months in advance but i think i can lower it to 2)...

So here is the deal: Huge living room (plenty of chairs and tables and a sofa and big tv that we can bring down from upstairs), big kitchen (now empty but we can get her to put a fridge and whatever if we take it). a small courtyard in front and a small garden in the back, big front gate.

Upstairs 3 bedrooms all with fan and A.C.: one bedroom is way bigger than the others with private bathroom and the 2 other ones are between 16-20 square meters with wardrobe and a big bed. another bathroom in the hallway upstairs and one downstairs, got hot water in the whole house.

So basically i'd need need 2 people to rent these 2 rooms.

As one room is bigger than the others we can arranger together for slightly different prices.

The house is located on Sokpalouang road, not so far from faculty of engeneering 10-15 minutes from city tourist center. Cyber coffee and small convenience store in walking distance (less than 1km).

The owner speaks french.

dont hesitate to contact me for more pictures, c.milbledducher@gmail.com or 99301906

Cheers

Charles

Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. pam16

pam16 New Member

Any chance this is still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.