apartments in Vientiane

Discussion in 'Houses for Rent in Laos' started by completelysideways, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. completelysideways

completelysideways New Member

New to Vientiane, looking for accommodation. apartment, flat, studio, house, dog kennel.. how to find 'em and how much to pay... and where to begin looking. Obviously not wanting high-en, but somewhere in the $100-200 per month , depending on the spot
    Any help appreciated.

2. xaisongkham

xaisongkham New Member

Hi there,

I have also been looking for a place to rent. I'm Lao male, 31, planning to stay and work in Vientiane from mid December 2010.

It's hard to find a room that costs about 100-200/month. But a whole house with 2-3 bedrooms for 250-350 per month might be easier to find. Let me know if you're interested in sharing a house.

Xai.

3. jaime

jaime New Member

Hi,
    also interested on sharing a house to make rent around 150ish if yous are interested? I´m Bolivian male 28, been travelling and living abroad for past 8 years lots of experience sharing houses and am very easy going

4. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I'm also interested in sharing a house. I'm a Spanish female moving next week to Vientiane for 6 months.
    Let me know if you have found a place already or you will be looking for something in January.
    Jackie

5. mfduran1

mfduran1 New Member

Hi. I was wondering if you were able to find something. I'm planning to be in Vientiane about 1 week each month and I have a dog (golden retriever) so its quite difficult to find a hotel that will accomodate us. If anyone has ideas, please let me know. So far, I've thought of renting a place (not so expensive) would be the only solution.

6. johnmac

johnmac New Member

I'm looking for an apartment or small house when I come back to Vientiane about Feb 25.

I'm a middle-aged male NGO manager.

About $200-350 p. month. Wifi helpful. Above all must be quiet.

johnmac11 [AT] fastmail.us

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.