Beautiful house for rent in Central Vientiane

Discussion in 'Houses for Rent in Laos' started by ashleighB, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashleighB

ashleighB New Member

Hello,

I am a young British girl looking to sublet a two bedroom house for $300 all up. It is affordable and beautiful. We are moving because we want to find a three bedroom place as a friend from home is moving to the country to live with us. We are available any time to show you around. There is lots of space and great potential to entertain people. The house is fully furnished and close to lots of amenities.

My number is 2994 8977.

Get in touch if you are interested.

Ashleigh

2. Dam

Dam New Member

Where is it please ?

3. ashleighB

ashleighB New Member

Sapanthong village, very close to the carwash next to Sengdara gym. If you are interested in looking around then please give me a call on 2994 8977 or email me at ashleighbrown696@gmail.com

4. Paul.Vientiane

Paul.Vientiane Member

Hi, we are looking for a place to live from 01/07/2013. I think that you want someone now. We would sign a 2 year rental agreement if we liked the house and it was suitable, I am a teacher here in VTE and my wife works for a bank in VTE. We only have one child and we emigrated here in 2010 from Birmingham England. You can call me on 99432598 or email me at paulandmeemee@gmail.com. We currently rent a house at B.Koknin but the lease expires at the end of June 2013.

5. Wilford

Wilford New Member

still avaliable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.