Beautiful house to share, located short walk from Patuxai Park

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by dada, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dada

dada Member

Anybody interested to share a cozy modern Laos house with a nice small garden in a quiet lane? FOr two people only but has 3 bedrooms, one can be used as office space/yoga/dance/free space/party/private space, however we mutually agreed on. 200-250$ each person (I am still negotiating, but can easily be $200 each). Nice veranda/terrace overlooking the small garden. Ample living/dining space with couches and chairs, TV, shelves, dining tables, cookwares, washing machine, fridge, etc. Also has a garage and a maid's room. The house is surrounded by some greenery, which is the view from the two bedrooms.

Located at Phonxay Road, in between the Vietnam embassy and the stoplight to go to the Thai consulate, almost in front of Wat Phonxay. Will post photos soon. But let's start talking if you are interested. Please email: dada.bacudo@gmail.com or call me: 020.76673168.

I am working for the Department of Forestry in cooperation with UNEP. I am a global nomad, but staying in Vientiane for 6 months. I would prefer to live with somebody who is both fun and respectful. Open for shared activities, but also quite independent.

Thank you!

2. Mark145

Mark145 Member

Hi Dada, I just want to inquire if the room is still available. I'm a Filipino and currently working at the Ministry of Planning and Investment. Here's my mobile no. 02099501860 just in case. Hoping to hear from you...Thanks! - Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.