Canon Powershot SX20 (bridge[) fantastic camera!

Discussion in 'For Sale, Looking For' started by cciknopfler, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cciknopfler

cciknopfler New Member

Hello everybody!
    For year and a half I've been taking amazing pics with this Canon SX20. It's a bridge camera, meaning that you have all the automatic settings and all the manual options too! This is perfect for people learning. The camera looks like a DSLR and have some interestins and flexible options (tv, av, completely manual). Maybe the most amaing feature is the 20x optical zoom(60x total optical - digital) You wouldn't believe the pics I've taken of the full moon... not only you don't need the full zoom, you don't even need a tripod!

The camera is in nice condition, the silver plastic has lost a bit of its color in the part where you hold it. I have a nice bag to keep it and will be happy to try it out together if you want to learn the basics and see how it works! I can also show you some pics I've taken (Canon is great with quality!)

I'm actually sad of selling this cam!!!!! If you want to know more and read some opinion here is the amazon site: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-SX20IS-Stabilized-Articulating/dp/B002LITT3I

Ideally I'd like to get 400 dollars for it, but am listening to offers!

You can contact me to cciknopfler@hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.