[Closed] Emergency: I Will Pay You To Take My Cat

Discussion in 'For Sale, Looking For' started by Michelle711, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle711

Michelle711 New Member

I'm leaving the country on Sunday and both the person who said they would re-home the cat and the person who said they would take my house (and the cat with it) have backed out. I lost $1500, but more importantly, I lost a new family for Bill, who is a wonderful, wonderful cat.

I need someone to take him at least until a forever family can be found.

His name is Bill, he's 2 years old, neutered, and he's lived with me his whole life. All of his shots and routine check-ups are up to date. He is black (an issue for some Lao owners...) and quite large, but extremely sweet. He's also a great mouser and gets along well with all other animals/kids. He has been a "big brother" 3 times to other cats and has always been extremely gentle and well-mannered. He spends most of his time outside, but especially in the winter he likes to come in the house at night. He has also been an indoor cat before if this is necessary at your house.

Anybody who offers to adopt him will receive a $50 food stipend, as long as you provide me with pictures and updates about his well-being.

If you or anybody you know could help me and Bill out, I'd be extremely grateful. This has been a horrible week and it would make me so happy to see him go to a good home.

Call, text, or email me any time before Sunday (Dec 15) afternoon on 02077489334 and michelle.salemka@gmail.com

Please.

Photos of Bill:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AYMENTN

AYMENTN Member

Hello Michelle , id the house still available , if yes , i can take it with the cat ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.