English Speaking Nanny Possible live in

Discussion in 'Services & Businesses' started by navydoubs1, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navydoubs1

navydoubs1 Member

Hi All,

Well were 6 months ish, into our new life in Laos and its time to start tweaking things to how we want. We have 3 kids under 5, and my wife is struggling with them at home. Our Maibaan is hopeless with kids too, infact she is pretty much just hopeless.

I need a nanny. 2 of my kids are at nursery during the day from 0800 - 1600 Monday to Friday. The other has disabilities and at home all day, but my wife can cope with him. He has not yet started school here, hopefully later this year.

I work some pretty crazy hours and spend alot of time between Cambodia, and Myanmar. So whoever we consider must be able to deal with any issues that a normal family would have, bills, sickness, running the home. My wife is Laos (English speaking but not reading and writing) so struggles to teach the kids.

Hours will be;

Monday to Friday 0630 - 0900 - Getting kids ready for school, preparing breakfast, taking them to school (10 min walk) and tidying any mess made during the moring.

Monday to Friday 1600 - 2000 - Collect kids from school, playtime until dinner, assist with feeding and possibly making the meal, then playtime, reading, writing, and prepare for bed.

Saturday and Sunday - 0630 - 2000 - I will work some weekends so assit around the house, and entertain the kids, if we go out come with us and assist where required.

As we have a room with its own shower, toilet and outside door ( part of the house, but right on the side so almost like its own apartment) so you can come and go as you please, i may look at having someone live in. If so, outside of the hours above, you can come and go as you please. With all bills paid.

Must be an English speaker with good reading and writing skills. Preferably someone who has worked like this before, and has own children. If anyone knows of someone please point them my way. There may also be the possibility of working as the Maibaan during the day, but i need to think about this first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.