Ford Fiesta Trend For Sale

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale' started by Jason.li, Oct 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason.li

Jason.li Member

I bought my Ford Fiesta Trend from Lao Ford City in January 2013, now I'm going to sell it as I just bought a new car. Car specs are listed as below:

-Engine: 1.4L petrol engine. 4 cylinders in line; DOHC; 16 valves.

-Mileage: 30,000KM

-Transmission Type: 4 speed AUTOMATIC.

-Power Steering: Electronic Power Assisted System.

-Safety: Driver & Passenger sides air-bags; ABS + EBD; Side-impacted protection beams.

-Entertainment features: Mobile phone inspired instrument panel; MP3 (radio/CD/MP3/AUX-IN/Ipod) with 4 speakers; Steering wheel control panel; USB/Bluetooth/Voice Control

-General condition: ONLY drive in VTE city, MAINLY service in LFC, ABSOLUTELY NO ACCIDENT; AGL package insurance (valid until February 2014), passbook to Thailand (valid until May 2014).

-Asking price: $19,000 with brand new tires OBO (TAX PAID).

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested. My cell phone number is 020-22234731. (Chinese/Lao/English).

2. Norakoun

Norakoun Member

Is it sedan?

3. Englishman

Englishman Member

As far as I remember the Fiesta was a small hatchback. First introduced in 1976 as a 3 door hatch. It was the subject of many variants, there was a 5 door hatch and even a 3 door van!. It was also re badged as a Ford Bobcat for the US market.;)

4. navydoubs1

navydoubs1 Member

One on sale here is not what your thinking of. I haven't seen this car, but in VTE you can only get the saloon style version.
    You cant get the version we have in the UK here.

5. Englishman

Englishman Member

Thats a shame! I always wanted the XR2 when I was in my 20's but UK insurance was £2400, a Cosworth XR3 when I was in my 30's and a white Cosworth XR4 (the German built one). I didnt actually know that Ford used 'Fiesta' for another car. It was the one of the first cars (in the uk) to have a production OHC engine. I remember it was introduced as OHV only and a 1598cc displacement. I better leave it here as 'some people' dont like car talk - they say its 'junk'.:hilarious::meh:

6. Jason.li

Jason.li Member

Yes, it is a sedan.

7. Norakoun

Norakoun Member

Can you send me some photoes of your car to email: infodcp@laotel.com

8. Jason.li

Jason.li Member

You don't see much OHV engine cars here in Laos as most of the vehicles running on the road here are imported from Japan, South Korea, and Europe, where the vehicle manufacturers are prefer to have OHC engine for it's fuel efficiency. This car is made for European market, of course it has equipped with an OHC engine.

You would see a lot OHV engines on American cars as they have the best road access and cheapest fuel cost in the world.

9. Jason.li

Jason.li Member

Sure, I will do that this afternoon as soon as I finish my work in office.;)

10. Norakoun

Norakoun Member

I did not receive any photoes yet

11. Englishman

Englishman Member

I cannot help with the foties but if you have internet access where you are now just type in Ford Fiesta Trend.
    The little I know of this car wont be of much use. Its a fantastic looker. some would say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder though so.......As far as I know the car is Thai built and a 5 door hatch. The 1.6 engine has gone and been replaced by a 1.5 unit which gives 82Kw @ 6800 rpm but the 140Nm is much earlier and @4400rpm. Power plants may differ slightly depending on country and specs. There is either a 5 speed manual gearbox or an optional 6 speed double clutch, I think was called 'Powershift' and trademarked by 'ol 'enry.
    In December there are rumours of a 999cc 3 pot trademarked 'Ecoboost' by the blue oval delivering 92Kw and 170Nm but as with absolutely everything here NEVER rely on Lao timekeeping or dates!.
    Personal opinion: A lot better than the now very elderly and ageing Mazda2 or the positvely jurassic Hyundai i20.;)

12. Jason.li

Jason.li Member

Ooooops, I think I mis-typo your email address, my bad! Sorry! Will Resend again.

13. Kenneth Schminner

Kenneth Schminner Member

How much was this car brand new?
    Is it just about the same as your asking price?

14. Norakoun

Norakoun Member

I am waiting

15. Jason.li

Jason.li Member

No, the original selling price for this car in Lao Ford City is $26,000.;)

16. Jason.li

Jason.li Member

Great minds think alike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.