Help . . .cheap Car Wreck/dent Repair

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asha, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Asha

Asha Member

Hello . . .

I got into a wreck...thankfully not with another car or motorcyclist but with my poor gate post. darn those motor cyclist that just pop out of nowhere I dodged it but wreck my car on the side and a pretty nasty one I might add...so here I am needing to fix it to be able to shut the door on the side...I need any referrals that would do a good job for cheap...Thank you all for the help and the time . . .

2. Petrus47

Petrus47 Moderator Staff Member

Hi there,

You can try this one:

Garage Phothong.JPG
    They have a dedicated painting room.
    Take someone speaking lao with you, Mr Phothong speaks french and her daughter only lao.
    Maybe you speak french also ? :rolleyes:

Pierre

3. supernova-dw

supernova-dw Member

I have no experience of the above business but it sounds promising that they at least have a paint booth, don't be tempted on skimping out and using a side of the road place as I've seen some AWFUL Work done before, bodywork isn't cheap because of the time the preparation takes so you really do get what you pay for.

I did auto paintwork in the UK and would offer to do yours for you but at current I don't have everything set up however in the near future I shall be offering a professional bodywork service, restorations and modifications to top quality western standards.

Petrus47 likes this.
  4. Petrus47

Petrus47 Moderator Staff Member

Don't forget to remind us when you will be ready:rolleyes: