Helping to rehouse animals in crisis

Discussion in 'Communities, Activities & Events' started by dwhetham, Jan 15, 2011.

1. dwhetham

dwhetham Member

We're a small group of people called 'Paws 4 Thought' whose aim is to do little things for the most neglected animals in Vientiane.

At the moment, we're attempting to help a vat with their most needy animals through rehousing in good homes. These are mainly kittens, adult cats and some dogs.

If you're in Vientiane for a while, why not consider looking after one of these animals instead of purchasing one from the pet shop.

For more info, contact Patty: princesslittlefeet at hotmail.com

2. dwhetham

dwhetham Member

2 cats needing good homes:

1)
    Hello my name is Champa. I lived in a colony of homeless cats until a few days ago. I was scratching like crazy because I had a bad case of fleas and you may have noticed that my eye is runny from a kitty cold. I was pretty dang hungry and thirsty too. I am on the mend now. My fleas are gone and my eye has stopped running. The food here is not too shabby either. I now live in this marble tiled bathroom that is quite a step up from the dirt patch I used to sleep on. I m looking for a foster home now that I am on my feet. I don't have pedigree papers but I am housetrained. I like other cats as long as they play fair. I am still a bit shy around strangers but once I know you are my friend I don't stay shy. I don't have a birth certificate but I think I may be about 10 weeks old. My mother left me quite young so we cannot ask her. If you have a foster home for me please contact my friend at :princesslittlefeet@hotmail.com.

2)
    Greetings! My name is Mr. Meow. I m now living with a family that I think must love critters like me. They have a dog, rabbits and some fish. They were really kind to me. I was about on my last legs in front of their house when they picked me up and took me into their family. Since then I have been having a blast. They play ball, watch tv, and eat! Eating is one of my favorite times. I may be little but I remember the days when there was not much eating going on for me. Now I hear my fun family is leaving this summer and I have to find a new foster home. Please can you help me. I promise to be good. Please contact:princesslittlefeet@hotmail.com
    Attached files .JPG][​IMG] .JPG][​IMG]

3. Racheal

Racheal New Member

Also if you have Facebook check out the Paws 4 Thought (Lao PDR) facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paws-4-Thought-Lao-PDR/145207388870441