[Closed] HOTEL / HOSTEL for RENT in VANGVIENG

Discussion in 'Services & Businesses' started by Waternam, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waternam

Waternam New Member

FOR RENT:
    3 STORY HOTEL (turn-key):
    20 PRIVATE ROOMS (8 include air conditioning), (6 are twins) (one triple), the rest are all double or queen size beds.​
    ALL private rooms have hot water.​
    Wifi and telephone lines working.​
    Large balcony on second level facing east (street).​
    Small balconys on third level facing east and west (west is a very beautiful view of the mountain and overview of the town).​
    Very large common area with 2 tables, and hammock where one could also start a restaurant or anything else.​
    ALSO HAS 1 DORM room with 8 beds next to 3 "shared bathrooms (2 with hot water).​
    Across the street from a bank with western union and currency exchange, near many local and "western" restaurants, tour companies, dune buggy shop and 60M from the fitness center.​
    2 Blocks from Tubing shop and 2 blocks from the river. (central).​
    There is also about 5 spare rooms that could be converted into rooms as you wish.​
    There is a clothing shop (rented separately) (separate entrance) attached to the front of the hotel which increases traffic to the area.​
    Already connected to many tour groups and ticketing (bus, visa, etc) businesses for the customers convenience.​
    Already have one Housecleaner (mae-baan) who works 8:00 - 16:00 daily at a rate of 500,000 Kip/month.​
    The rental is 7.5 Million Kip per month (approx $30/day) .
    Rental can start immediately and I require a minimum of 1 year contract with you.​
    My agreement with the owner expires 05/2017 so your maximum would be until that date as well. Extending your rental would have to be made between yourself and the owner when the time comes.​
    Please contact me VIA Email @ chilllaovangvieng@gmail.com
    or you may contact my mobile any time @ 020 - 9515 - 0648
    Lao or English or Thai conversation only please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.