House for rent (available july 2013)/ Maison a louer / Patouxay Vientiane (Disponible juillet 2013)

Discussion in 'Houses for Rent in Laos' started by sofiane, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sofiane

sofiane Member

THE HOUSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE (until december 2015). LA MAISON N'EST PLUS DISPONIBLE (jusqu'à décembre 2015).

House located on a 228 square yards's field at about 2 minutes from the Patouxay (Ban Sisavat Tay), market, mini market and other shops located next to it.
    Two floors with 2 bedrooms for two persons (with bed and closet), one bedroom for a single person (without furnitures). Two bathrooms (with washing machine and hot water), two toilets, one kitchen (gas, fridge, kitchenware, water purifier), living room with one sofa, one TV (with cable), one DVD player, one dining table (for 8 personnes), one phone.The house is equiped with an alarm.
    One balcony with wooden furnitures.
    If you have car, you must park it next door.
    350 $ a month
    If you're interested, send me a mail : ramaduc23@hotmail.com

Maison construite sur un terrain de 191 m² et situé à 2 minutes du Patouxay (Ban Sisavat Taï), marché, minimarket et autres commerces à proximité immédiate.
    Deux étages comprenant deux chambres meublées pour deux personnes et une chambre individuelle (non meublée), deux salles de douches (avec machine à laver et eau chaude), deux WC, cuisine (avec gazinière (2 feux), frigo, congélateur, vaisselle, purificateur d'eau), salle de séjour avec sofa et fauteuils, télévision (avec câble), lecteur DVD, table à manger pour 8 personnes, téléphone. La maison est equipée d'une alarme.Balcon extérieur, avec table et chaises de jardin.
    Voiture à garer chez le voisin.
    350$ par mois
    Courriel : Ramaduc23@hotmail.com

Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  2. BipedalPrimate

BipedalPrimate Member

Hi interested readers,
    I'm arriving Vientiane on 3 July and would love to share this house with someone like minded and cool. If anyone is interested in sharing, please contact me directly and we can exchange emails to talk about our styles and compatibility. Please email: mondobrianATyahooDOTcom if interested.

Sofiane: a few questions:
    -Does the house have secure parking for motorbikes? (is the outdoor area gated?)
    -What is an estimate for costs for electricity, internet, etc.?

:)

3. sofiane

sofiane Member

Hi,

To answer to your questions :
    - The outdoor area is gated but you can put your motorbike inside the house if you want.
    -The estimate for costs depend of your consumtion but it's not much (between 30 and 50 $ / month - more if you pay for a permanent internet connection).

4. Rovshan

Rovshan Member

Hello, Sofiane,

I am interested in seeing the house. I will be available any time on Sunday. Please let me know if that's possible. Regards...

5. sofiane

sofiane Member

Hi,

You will be able to visit the house during the first week of july. Please contact me directly by mail to set an appointement.

Regards.

6. Toshi

Toshi Member

Hi,

Can you please show the exact location through screenshot in google map?

7. sofiane

sofiane Member

This is the location. If you're interested please contact me by mail. The house is still available.

Regards,
    Map.png

8. Toshi

Toshi Member

Took a visit a while ago, I don't know but didn't noticed it, anyway why maybe I just missed. Can I see it on Saturday? By the way, I dropped you an email, I don't know if you received it as I didn't received any reply.

9. sofiane

sofiane Member

Dear Toshi,

Please try to send me a mail at ramaduc23@hotmail.com or leave me your mail because i didn't receive any mail from you yet. And I don't check this website often.

I will give you a number to call after that.

Regards,

10. Toshi

Toshi Member

11. Toshi

Toshi Member

Received your email and replied. Please confirm if you received it. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.