HOUSE TO SHARE near Sengdara fitness center and thaï consul. (not far from Patuxay and city center)

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by Moon, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moon

Moon New Member

I m a 30-year-old girl and I live in a big house near Sengdara fitness center,
    the thaï consulate(not far from Patuxay and city center too)

I m looking for a person (quiet) to share the rent.

There are 2 bedrooms with air-con and fans, 2 bathrooms, Internet available with a 3G key, a washing-machine, an oven (and everything to cook), in a quiet and
    safe place

From one to 6 months - 200 USD a month (the water and electricity bills cost less than 10 dollars a month)

5 min with a motorbike from city center and from the polytechnic school.

Leave your e-mail adress and I will contact you.

See you !

2. teeteewin

teeteewin New Member

I'm looking to stay from early June to early August for work. My email is madison_nguyen@unc.edu. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

3. AJ

AJ New Member

HI
    I would be interested to share a house. I am currently staying w/ someone but have to move out in June. I will be on summer vacation until the 1 of August and would e ready to move in afterward.
    drop me a line under anja.debo@gmx.de
    tnx

4. Moon

Moon New Member

up !

5. joryinlaos

joryinlaos New Member

Hi,

Sorry not to get back to you until now. The house sounds like a good set-up. What is the 3G key you need for the Internet? I'll be having to study for my qualifying exams at the end of the summer a lot so a quiet place would be good. (Didn't wanna just stay here in Massachusetts and study!)

I am interested in the house. I am going to need to get to my job near the National University via some sort of public transport, as I'm not planning to buy a motorbike during my relatively short stay. I believe that there is a bus that leaves from Talat Sao and goes by Patuxai. How many minutes does it take to go to Patuxai by foot?

I'd also like to know a little bit more about you. What are you doing in Laos?

Are you going to be around the weekend of June 2-3? I get into Vientiane the morning of June 2. I could also communicate via e-mail (joryhecht@gmail.com) or Skype before then. Some pictures would be great too.

Thanks for targeting me in my reply to the other ad. Let me know if the place is still available when you get a chance!

Jory

6. Moon

Moon New Member

Hi !

did you receive my previous mail ?

I will write again.

7. joryinlaos

joryinlaos New Member

No, I didn't get it. Please try again!

8. Moon

Moon New Member

I wrote you 2 emails. If you didn t receive them, that s mean that s your email adresse is wrong.

9. Moon

Moon New Member

up !

10. House-Sit

House-Sit New Member

[post moderated because of double posting]

Olivier

11. mjcarey465

mjcarey465 New Member

Hi. I'll be working near there on Dongpalane Rd., starting the end of June. I'm in Vientiane now, maybe we can set up a time to meet in the next few days. It's mjcarey465@aol.com. Thanks, Mike :)

12. annkad

annkad New Member

Hi! I am 26 year old woman, working in development and moving to Vientiane in July. Planning to stay for at least 6 months. Please contact me via ak_deinhard@yahoo.de

13. Moon

Moon New Member

email sent ! :)

14. farangbaa

farangbaa New Member

calbo@live.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.