Lawnmower Blades Need Sharpening....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bryanforst, Sep 21, 2013.

1. bryanforst

bryanforst Member

Hi all,
    I have a push lawnmower for attacking the little green space in our house. But the blades are quite dull and need sharpening. Anyone know a good place to go to get them sharpened, the local knife sharpening guys cant handle it.

thanks,

2. JK

JK Jack of all trades, Master of none

I think Lianxai does it but I'm not positive. You can call them at 212771 or 216986 and find out.

3. bryanforst

bryanforst Member

Not familiar with Lianxai, where are they located?

4. JK

Take Rue Samsenthai past/through the red light intersection with Khun Bu Lom road (this is the red light just past the Pizza co/Swensons and the Cultural Hall). You will take a right onto a small soi that has just been paved with concrete recently. The soi is just opposite a small gas station on the left hand side if the road. Lianxai is down the soi on the right near some furniture shops. You can't miss it as it has all kinds of tools and water pumps etc. visible... I will post a map when I can.

5. Petrus47

Petrus47 Moderator Staff Member

Reading your description, think it must be here:;)

Lianxai.JPG

6. JK

Thx Pierre that is right. Was just there yesterday with a broken chainsaw and a trimmer that had a fuel leak. 15 minutes and 300baht later I was on my way home with two working tools...