Leaving Laos, two dogs look for a new home!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RunBear, Mar 16, 2013.

1. RunBear

RunBear Member

Perfectly balance of these two dogs, one is a perfectly guard dog, and another is very gentle. Both are very good & friendly with children. Last 4 years, our house has been completely safe, No one time was broken in.

If interested pls contact thuy.acupuncturist@gmail.com

2. Petrus47

Petrus47 Moderator Staff Member

Picture?

3. RunBear

RunBear Member

Huhu:nailbiting: , my dogs..........

Attached Files:

4. Olivier

Olivier Admin Staff Member

You might want to open different threads for these different items.

5. RunBear

RunBear Member

Yes I think so, when i am ready for sale with pics. now just for words. tx

6. RunBear

RunBear Member

Please, please!!!!!!!!!!! we can't put them in the street, we can't put them down, we can't give to Lao people, any one have any idea how should I do with them?

7. Kenneth Schminner

Kenneth Schminner Member

Have you tried contacting K. Andrews?
    She has several of her own thread here and may be able to help you find a foster home or new owners for your dogs.

8. RunBear

RunBear Member

Thank you
    We heard about K.Andrews, we feel bad to contact them, because they rescue street dogs and look for its a new home. K.Andrews won't like the idea that Falangs who are leaving Laos and left their dogs behide.
    cheers

9. kandrews

kandrews Member

Hi RunBear,

I will be happy be post your dogs on the PAWS 4 THOUGHT facebook page (and also ask JK nicely to post them on our website) if you send me the pictures and some more details about them (age, spayed? vaccinated? etc) , although I'm not sure how much it will help....

You could also more up posters and stick them in the mini marts etc.

Unfortunately overbreeding is a massive problem in Vientiane.....like many other cities/countries....
    And sadly most people will choose the cute 'pure breed' puppy over an adult dog needing a home :(

Just one more thought I wouldn't be so quick to rule out Lao people as new owners, I know many who treat their animals better than some Falang do. As with anything it's all about the individual!

Olivier and JK like this.
  10. RunBear

RunBear Member

Thank you very much for your thoughts. Both of my dogs are healthy, well fed, spayed, vaccination. one is 2,5y, another is unknown, as we rescued him on the street as well in Vietnam, we flew him here 4 years ago.