Looking for 2 housemates to share 3bedroom house fully furnished next to French medClinic 700$/month

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by Chakas, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chakas

Chakas New Member

my housemates are finishing up in Laos so i will have 2 vacant rooms from the 1st November. located in Ban Simuang:
    - 3 bedrooms
    - 3 bathrooms
    - 2 houses down from PVO vietnamese restaurant
    - Large balcony and frontyard
    - seperate dining and living area
    - 10 - 15 min walk to the centre of town (i.e. Lao plaza hotel)
    - 6 months payment required
    Phone: 7804 0637
    Arpan

2. Jana

Jana New Member

Hi Arpan,

is there still a room available? I would be really interested! However, I only stay for two months starting from November.

All the best,
    Jana

3. Klaus

Klaus Member

Hi,

I am new in Vientiane and would be interested in the room. I am 27 and going to stay for 2 years. Is there still a room available? I don't have a phone number yet, but it would be great if you could contact me on kla.sattler@gmail.com

Cheers
    Klaus

4. Chakas

Chakas New Member

Hi there,

firstly I just want to make a correction to the initial post. the current lease runs out in December 1st, not November. an oversight on my part, sorry for any inconvenience.

there is still a room available so let me know if you would like to come and inspect the place some time over the next month.

Hi Jana; i can understand your position, but unfortunately the landlord only leases on 6 month terms which we have to pay upfront so if you were to move in and pay for just 2 months share that means the 4 months rent short fall for one person would have to be added to the rent of the other housemates which might be a bit much. unless you could arrange someone to take your place after you leave but once again we need to handover the full amount to the landlord before the new lease starts in December.

Arpan

5. dada

dada Member

Jana, I replied to your post earlier saying I have a room for rent, and it is perfect for just two months. As I am leaving December or January.

I am working for the Ministry of Environment in Laos, originally from the Philippines, US educated, global nomad, female.

email me: dada.bacudo@gmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.