Looking for a part-time gardener

Discussion in 'Services & Businesses' started by Michelle711, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle711

Michelle711 New Member

I'm looking for someone to come once a week or every other week mainly to cut the grass, but also to tend various trees and shrubs in the yard. Nothing major: just upkeep. I'm looking to pay around 100,000kip per visit. Anybody have a guy?

2. Petrus47

Petrus47 Moderator Staff Member

In which area are you?

3. Michelle711

Michelle711 New Member

Sorry, I should have put that in my original post. I'm in central Vientiane: Saphanthong Tai, near Joma 2 and hospital 103.

4. RunBear

RunBear Member

I often call this guy at 020 5580 5392( I don't know his name, just call him khon het suon= person works garden = gardener), he is quite good, I also pay him 100,000k/a visit (depend on how big your garden is)

5. JK

JK Jack of all trades, Master of none

I have also used the gardener RunBear mentioned. He is prompt, does good work, and will call you beforehand if he needs to reschedule.

6. Kelvin Wee

Kelvin Wee Member

This guy sounds like what I need. I need someone to come by once every other week to maintain the place. Small yard compared to many places I've seen here in Vientianeā€¦in Dongpalan area. Will give this guy RunBear recommended a call. Thanks all.

7. kstalker

kstalker New Member

We have a great gardner too. It's a husband and wife team, turn up once a week and keep the garden very well. Wash my car on occasssion too!

Mr Kay 02055318751

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.