Looking for a room from July 2012 - January 2012

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by annkad, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annkad

annkad New Member

Hi there,

I am a 26-year old woman - working in development. I am moving to Vientiane in July and I am looking for a room in a shared apartment or house. The location is not as important as the price. My upper budget is 200$.

I have been living in shared apartments the past 8 years. I am easy-going, clean and responsible. Would be great to have some fun flatmates.

Get in touch if you have something for me!

Anna

2. Mika.O

Mika.O New Member

Hi Anna,
    My name is Mika. I am a Japanese woman, working at Japanese NGO in Laos.
    my housemate will go back to Japan before September this year, so I am looking for new housemate. my current housemate says she can move out since July.
    rent fee is 190USD~/month.located near from Dongpalan area. arround 10min from center of city by bicycle.
    please see these photo.
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3692582467767.2153243.1071422921&type=3&l=2f4b633920
    thank you.

3. annkad

annkad New Member

thanks mika, I sent you an email.

4. suthipong

suthipong New Member

Hi Mika.

I am Thai guy ,just comt to work in Vientiane and looking for apartment. See pictures are very nice place. Do your apartment is big and still have vacant room ? location is near to my working place too- Dongpalane.

Thanks,

suthipong
    sk_khaimarn@hotmail.com
    020-2247 6747

5. Mark145

Mark145 Member

Hi anna, I just want to inquire if the room is still available. I'm a Filipino and currently working at the Ministry of Planning and Investment. Here's my mobile no. 02099501860 just in case. Hoping to hear from you...Thanks! - Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.