looking for a room from next week on

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by Mon, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mon

Mon New Member

Hi there,

i will start my internship by the end of next week and i am still looking for a room. Any idea? I would really appreciate any suggestions whom to contact, where else to look,... I will stay for at least two months. and my office is in the Watnak Nyai Rd.(Thapalanxay Village)

Cheers, Mon

2. suzan

suzan New Member

Hi Mon,

I am doing my internship here as well! You could try agencies like Bouala 22401446 or Jc Clao (http://jclao.com/) or just come to Vientiane and look for advertisements in supermarkets, the Vientiane times and in town. There are quite some appartments for rent! If you have questions, you can call me: 2054544801

Suzan

3. Mon

Mon New Member

Thanks for your help Suzan. I appreciate it.

4. celinetg

celinetg New Member

Hello,

I am starting my internship beginning of April and am looking for a room in a shared house as well. I will be staying for at least 4 months.
    If you have found anything or have any suggestions, could you please keep me posted?

Thank you so much.

5. aphector

aphector New Member

Hello! my name is H├ęctor, im 28 years old and Im from Mexico City. I will be doing my internship in Vientiane from the first of april till the end of August with the International Water Management Institute and I'm looking for a flat to share during this period. If you find yourself in a similar situation we can look for a flat to rent together, or if you have a spare room to arrange the details, in any case feel free to contact me at aphector@gmail.com
    Looking forward to arrive!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.