Looking for a room in a shared house

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by Laura, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura

Laura New Member

I'm looking for a room in a shared house within easy bicycling distance to That Luang (my office is nearby). The house must have an oven, and I would prefer my own bathroom. My price range is around $200-250 per month.

I have to be out of my current place by Feb 24th, but have some flexibility to move in earlier. Ideally I would like a place where there is the possibility to stay until the end of Dec 2013, but this is also flexible.

I'm an American working for an NGO in Laos. I have been here for 6 months already and will be here until at least the end of Dec 2013. Please let me know if you have a room available or are interested in finding a shared house together.

-Laura

2. rita

rita Member

hi Laura, I am Rita, i have a room for you but the place i stay is far from That Luang, I live Near to National university, if you don't mind is far you can send me e-mail and see it if you like it or not. I am a student at the national university.
    here is my e-mail Litaluangrath@gmail.com
    Rita

3. pam16

pam16 New Member

I'm a US student working for an NGO in Laos. I just moved here yesterday and would be interested in looking for a shared house with you.

e-mail palindromify@gmail.com Looking forward to hearing from you!

4. Laura

Laura New Member

Rita - Your place is much too far from my office and town for me. Thanks, though.

Pam - email sent.

After two weeks traveling to the provinces for work, I'm back in Vientiane and very much looking for a place to live. If you have a place in a share house or want to look for a house together, please contact me asap.

Because of scheduled work travel I have a bit of flexibility to move in as late as March 1st.

-Laura

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.