looking for a room soon

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by Jean-Roland, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jean-Roland

Jean-Roland New Member

Hello, I will stay 3 months in Ventiane from September to November and therefore I am looking for a room there. If it is possible, I would be happy to stay in a Laotian family. Nevertheless, I would consider any other option. Access to Internet would be convenient, but not essential if there are Internet cafés nearby.
    For information, I don't smoke.
    Thank you,
    Jean-Roland

2. santiphabL

santiphabL Member

Dear Jean Roland

I rent a house near town. there are two bedrooms. one is free now. near Mekong river and very quiet. there are everything already. 250$ per month. so 125$ per each. let me know if you are interested.
    santiphabL@gmail.com
    +85620-22216776

Santi

3. Jean-Roland

Jean-Roland New Member

Dear Santi,

your offer sounds very interesting! Could you please tell me if there is an access to Internet in the house or at least some Internet cafés in the area? I will work in an office in the NAFRI (National Agriculture and Forestry Research Institute) 15 km away from Ventiane's city center. Do you know by any chance if there are regular and convenient public transports from the house to there?
    By the way, how far is your house from the city center?
    Looking forward to read from you,
    Jean-Roland

4. Sourigna

Sourigna New Member

Hi Jean-Roland,

Have you already found a house? Otherwise, we have a room available...Do not hesitate to contact me by calling this number: 020 23447878.

Note that my mate and I both speak french ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.