Looking for a room to rent in Vientiane

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by johnmac, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnmac

johnmac New Member

I'm a male NGO worker/manager in Phnom Penh, but am shortly moving to Vientiane (same work).

I would like to rent a room in a house or apartment within striking distance of the river - possibly $150 to $250 per month, depending on quality.

Kindly contact me if you have one.

I arrive Sep 6.

Thanks,

John

2. Dieguzzo

Dieguzzo New Member

Hi John,
    I'm working for an ngo too, and i also worked in cambodia [​IMG]
    I'm already living in my office in Vientiane, but I'm try to find a place to stay or an house to share. Let me know if you are interested in sharing or if you find something.
    Cheers
    Diego

3. tom

tom New Member

Hello Diego and John,

I am moving to Vientiane as well on the 16th September from the UK. I will be working for an NGO for 6-9 months.

Please send me an email if you are still interested in a house share (2-3 people total is ideal). I can pay the going rate.

Cheers
    Tom

4. johnmac

johnmac New Member

Thanks for replies.

I have a room now.

5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I´m moving to Vientiane in January and I´m looking for a house or flat to share.
    If you have a room available then, please contact me.

Thanks,
    Jackie

6. xaisongkham

xaisongkham New Member

I'm Xaisongkham, Lao, 31 years old, male. I'm coming back to Laos from Sydney this mid-December. I am also looking to share a house with others.

Let me know if we could work out and share a whole house with 2-3 bedrooms.

Xaisongkham@gmail.com

Cheers,

7. redsweater

redsweater New Member

Sabaidee all,

My brother is currently over there and is looking for an affordable room in VTE as well. He's currently taking care of my grandfather over there, and needs to be in VTE, where it's close to the hospital. If you've found a place with a reasonable price and is still looking for a roommate, he would definitely be interested. He's looking for something under $200 (USD) per month if possible. He's an Lao-American 23 years old and from California. Please let him or I know if you're still interested. I'm posting on his behalf, as he doesn't have 24 hr access to internet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.