Looking for an apartment (or small house) for 3-4 months from mid December

Discussion in 'Houses for Rent in Laos' started by Elizabeth Elliott, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elizabeth Elliott

Elizabeth Elliott Member

Hi- I'm arriving in Vientiane in December and would like to find an apartment or house to rent until late March. My budget is $200- $300 per month. Can anyone help me with this?
    Thanks!

2. Jay

Jay New Member

Hi Elizabeth, i don't have that... but if i can help you see my add below :
    If you want, you can go in this house at january (23th)
    My email for more informations : jayjayr77@hotmail.com

Good luck

3. Jay

Jay New Member

Nice little house very clean with 2 bedrooms and one big living room with a nice litlle garden in a quiet place. Fully furnished house with air conditioning, cable TV and car park.

Distance to Wat Sokpaluang 1,5 km. Between Embassy of Brunei and Manee SPA and massage. Sokpaluang Road, Thong Kang village soi 10.

10 min drive to city center. Electric Bus no 32 to morning market.

Perfect for a litlle family or house share

Available from 27th January 2013 for minimun 2 months. Possibility to extend to 6 months or 1 year. Price 400$/month

Do not hesitate to contact us for further informations,
    please call : Jay 020 58856400 (Speak french) or Rico 020 2822 0250 (Speak english & lao)

Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. celine07

celine07 New Member

Hello,
    I am gonna leave my flat from Mid-december and come back at the beginning of February so if you are interested, I can rent it to you so that you have time for looking for another one.It would be 200 USD, internet,water and cleaning (twice a week) included. My flat/small house is new (I am the first one to live in it, since 2 months!), fully furnished and I have very nice Lao/Korean/Japanese neighbours that speak English very well and with who I have barbecue and beerlao in the week-ends...

If you are interested, my email: cel_caillet@hotmail.com

Celine

5. francesco83

francesco83 Member

Hi Elizabeth.

I have a house with 3 bedrooms, all with air con and private toilet, large garden, cable TV, washing machine, parking area, etc...available from the 08/12 until the end of March. It is located near the Russian Embassy. The rent is 330USD per month. If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me. francesco@nakarath.com or my phone is +856 (0) 20 555 29 186.

Francesco

SAM_0928.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.