Looking for solid city bike

Discussion in 'Bicycle, Motorcycle' started by bryanforst, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bryanforst

bryanforst Member

largish frame and expandable seat post as i'm about 6 ft.

Comfortable seat as i'm 55.

Additional baskets and racks would be nice for carrying things.

respond here or email me at bryanforst at gmail dot com

thanks

2. bryanforst

bryanforst Member

I need a good, solid city bike for a reasonably serious biker. Im not going to race or go on 50km treks but it needs to be able to support around 200lbs comfortably and adjust to proper riding height

- none of the little tourist bikes please...... Something like the Giant and Trek bikes I have seen around town. If you have a used one to sell please contact me!

bryanforst at gmail dot com

3. bryanforst

bryanforst Member

Bumping this up - still looking for a bicycle:
    I need a good, solid city bike for a reasonably serious biker. Im not going to race or go on 50km treks but it needs to be able to support around 200lbs comfortably and adjust to proper riding height

- none of the little tourist bikes please...... Something like the Giant and Trek bikes I have seen around town. If you have a used one to sell please contact me!

bryanforst at gmail dot com

4. davep654

davep654 Member

Honestly mate I doubt you'll find a second hand Giant or Trek in Vientiane, if you want a cheap second hand bike I recommend the place on the corner of kouvieng and Don Palane. If you want a good quality bike like merida or trek etc there is a shop on dong palang that sells good brand new but extremely expensive bikes if you can afford it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.