Looking for someone to share good value, comfortable apartment with internet in Central Vientiane

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by wanderlust2, Jul 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wanderlust2

wanderlust2 New Member

Hello,

I am looking for someone to share an apartment. Ideal for those who want a convenient location and those who are working in the central/near Patuxai area.

- Studio type, spacious, serviced apartment located in Central Vientiane
    - Looks new, beautiful interior, with different areas conducive for rest and work
    - Located in the Central Vientiane, next to restaurants and cafes, walking distance from Mekong River, the temples and most offices

- With 24/7 internet (both wifi and LAN connections provided; you don't have to buy a USB stick to stay connected)
    - Own bed
    - With private toilet and bathroom, with H/C shower
    - Mini kitchen with sink, microwave, water dispenser pot and dish rack
    - With medium-sized refridgerator
    - With flat screen cable TV. Yes, cable TV!
    - Secured place, with CCTV cameras
    - With FREE twice weekly (2x a week) cleaning service and change of sheets
    - With provided toilet paper, bed sheets, pillow and pillow sheet, and bath towel

Given its location and amenities included, I believe this offers great value for money. I've searched around for apartments and if you add up all your expenses for everything for one month (rent, water, internet especially, plus commute), this still offers good value for money. Plus there is NO SIX-MONTH DEPOSIT so you get it without shelling out a lot of money. :)

Rent: 200 USD/head (400USD total rent)
    (Electricity not included, we'll be charged according to consumption so it's fair; water is only 10USD/month/head)

Flatmate needed immediately. Kindly contact me at (+856) 20 59936483 or petri.dish.lab@gmail.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.