Looking for work in Sport in Lao

Discussion in 'Services & Businesses' started by Robbie Yule, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbie Yule

Robbie Yule New Member

Good afternoon,
    I am currently in Perth WA but considering coming to Lao to live.
    I am an international sports coach and have over 20 years experience in sport development and coach education in New Zealand and around the world and will be looking for work in this area in Lao. I have a Diploma in Bus Studies and alot of experience and life skills to offer. Please contact me at robbieyule@gmail.com if you have or know of any sustainable work opportunities that could see me being able to provide expert knowledge and international experience to the Lao sporting community. I can forward my CV if required and provide good solid references from recent international assignments.
    Alternatively reply to this thread

2. JK

JK Jack of all trades, Master of none

I would start by sending your CV to some of the International Schools here if you are interested in that sort of job... The following link will take you to the Ministry of Education and Sports website that may be helpful... http://www.moe.gov.la/

Might be tough to find anything before taking a trip over...

3. Robbie Yule

Robbie Yule New Member

Thanks for that link - I have been in Lao before with sports teams and on personal visits - just trying to make something happen and will send my CV accordingly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.