Motorbike Kolao New Rio I 110cc for sale, 5 months old, 3500km

Discussion in 'Bicycle, Motorcycle' started by Jens, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jens

Jens New Member

Hey,

do you want to buy a new bike but lack the funds? Do you want to have a reliable motorbike that you can comfortably start with the electric starter and that will take you anywhere? Look no further.

I have to leave Lao early by a few months and have to sell my motorbike that I bought brand new in November. Obviously, everything is working fine with the motorbike. It is well-maintained, meaning oil change and checkup at Kolao workshop on ASEAN road every 1000km and first inspection just made a few weeks ago after 3000km.

I'll throw in two helmets and I installed a basket in the front which I will leave with the bike as well. Further, I will include the original contract of purchase, the instruction manual, two keys, as well as all maintenance bills and license documents. It has local license plates (black on yellow).

I bought the bike in November for 27.900Baht (around 950$). Since I will leave soon I would like to sell it quickly, so my offer is 650$ or best offer.

You can have a look at the bike or ask questions at any time. Just call me: 020 78 121 452 or write an email via vientiane.apartment@gmx.com

Looking forward to get in contact.

Jens
    Foto 2incognito.jpg

Foto 4kopie.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.