NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER & TEACHER WANTED

Discussion in 'Teaching & Lessons' started by Paul.Vientiane, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul.Vientiane

Paul.Vientiane Member

Native English speaking teacher wanted. A teacher is required from May 2013 to teach 50+ students. This is a full time post and includes Saturday and Sunday working. The exact hours are Mon, Tue, Thu 8 - 5 and Sat & Sun 9 - 2. The total number of hours per week varies but the average is 34 - 36. Wednesday and Friday you do not work. The current programme is EF and the levels are beginner, elementary and upper intermediate. Student attendance can be sporadic some classes everyone attends and some classes no one does. I work for DDD (DigitalDivideData) which is an American NGO with offices on three continents including the Asian ones in Cambodia and Laos. I will be leaving Vientiane at the end of April and teaching in Luang Prabang so my job will be available then. The benefits of working for DDD are a good salary which will be paid into a US$ bank account at BCEL, 15 days paid holiday after one years service, a helmet allowance of $15 after probation period. I am aware of a private medical plan also, however I do not know the exact details.The office where you will be working is Unit 56, Tanmixay Village, Xaythany - close to Don Dok and the office telephone number is 021720474. Please ask to speak to Viengsone (he speaks very good English) or you can call the Offline coordinator, Khamphouvanh, she too speaks very good English on the same number. Alternatively you can email us on jobsvte@digitaldividedata.org

Iamrowena likes this.
  2. Iamrowena

Iamrowena New Member

I am interested.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.