Need : 2 or 3 bedroom house for rent

Discussion in 'Houses for Rent in Laos' started by Phoebe, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoebe

Phoebe New Member

Need help finding a house by May. We're family of four looking for a house to rent near Dongdok University. Want a good location for small children not much traffic. Thank you for any help.

2. Paul.Vientiane

Paul.Vientiane Member

We will be leaving our rented house on April 27th, it is 3 bedroom, master bedroom is en suite, 2 further bathrooms and 2 more bedrooms and a shower and toilet outdoors. All bedrooms are air con, big lounge all white, separate dining area with down lights, two kitchens (one indoor, one outdoor), separate barbeque area at the rear and swimming pool, gardens to the front and rear. It is advertised with pictures on the Falang in Lao site. The house is down a small little lane and very quiet. I am the current tenant NOT the owner. I believe the monthly rental of $700 includes some furniture and a 12 month contract. For fully furnished I think the landlady wants $800 - Thats the good stuff, now the bad: Its just off Thadeua Rd, by the clock tower which is 12kms from Dongdok but I work for DDD which is 5 minutes from Dongdok and the journey takes me 20 minutes on a good day and 40 minutes at peak time. Just thought I'd let you know. I wish you good luck.:happy:

3. Phoebe

Phoebe New Member

Thank you for your response. We would like a house to be out side the city area and not much traffic. Our budget will be around $300

4. Paul.Vientiane

Paul.Vientiane Member

I will be honest about this, I dont think you will get anything for $300 in Vientiane, maybe further out. My budget was $500 per month but to get anything half decent meant we had to pay $700. I think you might need to revise your budget;)

5. lee.nalee

lee.nalee Member

I know 1 house located at Seekhay it very close to the Airpot. The house is so nice just finish construct last year, which very quite. the price about 500 or 550 per. If you are interested just call me on 231 569 83 i will take you there.

6. lee.nalee

lee.nalee Member

500 or 550 USD per moth

7. Phoebe

Phoebe New Member

I found the house to rent already. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.