Need A Jeep!

Discussion in 'Cars for Sale' started by Kiritin, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiritin

Kiritin Member

Hi All, I'm after a small, high, closed in
    car (Jeep/suzuki 3door/prado 3door/rav4 3door, etc.). If you know of any for sale, I'd really appreciate the details! Cheers, Kiri. kiritin.n@gmail.com/28970203

2. Petrus47

Petrus47 Moderator Staff Member

3. JK

JK Jack of all trades, Master of none

PM sent

4. Kiritin

Kiritin Member

Hi JK, I would like to speak to you about these. Please send me your number or call me asap. Cheers, K

5. Kiritin

Kiritin Member

Thanks Petrus, I'm after a hard top... this one looks like a soft top?

6. JK

Yup, the red one is a soft top. They have other vehicles there so it may be worthwhile stopping by. I went by a few times but no one was ever there...

There is a white 2011 CRV for sale in the high twenties. Not sure if it still for sale but the number is 55628888. Probably need someone that speaks Lao to call. It has four doors though.... So not sure if you would be interested.

7. Kiritin

Kiritin Member

I checked out the Jeep yard at That Luang today; was fun, but didn't find what I'm after. Cheers for the suggestion.

8. JK

You get any prices Kiritin? I've gone by a few times but never when the lot was open.

9. Kiritin

Kiritin Member

They are asking 10k for the red Suzuki (be wary of the breaks). When I went, the gates were locked, so I had to shout out to the owner to let me in.

10. JK

I saw a huge Suzuki at a dealer past Sikhay market. Wider and taller than mine, hardtop, with big mug tires asking 15k. To fit tires like they had, the gearing would need to be changed and I couldn't find out if they did that or not.

Haven't seen anything else that meets your criteria.

By the way, the Suzuki dealership will import new Jimny's, but due to the taxes they are in the thirties. They do have APV's, which are small vans, that may be worth looking at for around 20k. We almost bought one until we saw the used Hyundai my wife drives.

11. Kiritin

Kiritin Member

Thanks for the info!

12. JK

I saw a small Korean SUV for sale near the park across from Sengdara. Looked like a Kia sportage but had a Hyundai badge. Was right across the street from the big car wash at the intersection near the 'pointy' end of the park. I will try and get the number when I go by again tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.