Now Open !! International Veterinary Center

Discussion in 'Services & Businesses' started by Alessandro, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alessandro

Alessandro Member

NOW OPEN !! International Veterinary Center is a new private clinic under foreign management working in animal health care and medicine sector.
    Location: Vientiane, Thadeua road, That Khao village, next to Xangnoi toy's Shop.

Attached Files:

2. Englishman

Englishman Member

We took in an abandoned little kitten about 3 weeks ago, he could only have been born about 4 weeks ago, I am in Luang Prabang and I am wondering if you know what age we should have him neutered. Also, do you know of a good vet in Luang Prabang. I have seen the insides of Lao hospitals (hospital 103 to be exact) for humans so I doubt there will be much hope of s decent animal clinic.:(

3. Alessandro

Alessandro Member

Is the beginning and the doctors receive clients by appointment. Dr. Nicola Magnaghi: 020-97470500 (english speaker), Dr.Silvano Vallesio 020-54665835 (french speaker)

4. JK

JK Jack of all trades, Master of none

Can't say for sure about vets in Luang Prabang but as far as getting the little guy fixed I think you are better off waiting til around the six month mark. I know in some places they get it done as early as 8 weeks but I don't agree with that. A quick internet search will give you all the pros and cons of the different ages...

5. Englishman

Englishman Member

Thanks for that, I have had a call from "she who must be obeyed" "the worlds leading authority on everything" (my mother) and she says 6 months too so we will start looking about March 2014. Thanks.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.