Private Mandarin Chinese Lesson

Discussion in 'Teaching & Lessons' started by Jason.li, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason.li

Jason.li Member

Hi all,

My name is Jason, a Chinese man who lives in Laos for six years. I'm currently work in an International trading company. Beside my job I have plenty of spare time which I would like take an advantage and give private Chinese lesson to someone who's interested to learn. Especially to Children or teenagers, if you want your kids to be more competitive or just want them to learn a eastern language, Chinese Mandarin would be a good choice.

I'm from Beijing, the pronunciation of Chinese mandarin is based on Beijing dialect. Therefore I can speak most decent and accurate Chinese mandarin. With experience of study in UK, I can perform easy communication for you to learn Chinese with English. I had studied Chinese literature while I was in university, so I can tell you lots of related culture staff and tips to learn Chinese, all of these will make your study funnier.

If you are interested and got any questions, please feel free to contact me, my email is: jason_lee1986@yahoo.com and my cell phone number is :020-96918111.

Regards

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.