Room available

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by Sourigna, Aug 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sourigna

Sourigna New Member

Hi All,

My friend and i are actually sharing a house, and it appears that 1 room is still available.

Note that the place is very calm and not far from the center.

Do note hesitate to contact me for more information

2. Laos-NL

Laos-NL Member

Hello,

Is it possible to send me an e-mail: sputmans@live.nl

Thanks.

3. Redsky

Redsky Member

Good morning Sourigna,

I would be very interested to have more information about this, price, location and pictures would be fantastic.

I am a 26 year old french man who will be working here for at least one year.

Please keep me posted on this: bdubeau@hotmail.com

4. Janka

Janka New Member

Hi Sourigna,

I´m very interested in finding a nice flat- or houseshare and would be happy to get more information from you (jankaa@gmx.de).
    I´m a 26 year old german student (female) and I´ll be in Vientiane from this thursday for four months onwards to do research.

Thank you and hope to meet you soon,
    Janka

5. stoop

stoop New Member

Hi,

Its exactly the same thing for me, I'm looking for a nice place not so far from the center. I'm 21 year-old french student, you could join me at this number : 020 58584281 or at oraison_wil@hotmail.com.

Cheers
    William

6. npan029

npan029 New Member

Hello!

I am a 25 year old teacher from New Zealand and am also looking for something nice, near the centre of Vientiane. Am currently staying in the Sikhottabong District and would ideally like something nearby as I work in the area as a teacher. If this room is still available, please contact me on npanoho@hotmail.com and give me more info eg costs, if you have internet access or are near an internet cafe, furnished/unfurnished and location.

If this room is unavailable and anybody in this conversation is still looking for somewhere to live and someone to live with I would be interested in getting in touch with you also! Please contact me on the same email address. I would like to live with people who are friendly, fun and possibly interested in travelling around the country and surrounding countries while they are here.

Cheers,
    Nicole

7. Nisarg

Nisarg New Member

Hey Guys,
    I just found out that room is given. Have any of you had luck with the rooms so far? If not, anyone keen to get a place together somewhere. I am only here for 2 more months so probably no so viable but if anyone has or know of a spare room in the city please let me know.

Cheers

nisargpaja@hotmail.com
    020 55213283

Nis

8. Maud

Maud New Member

Hi Guys,

We still have a bedroom available in our house. There is 2 living rooms, 1 furnished kitchen, a courtyard, a washing machine. Each bedroom has its own bathroom with hot shower. It's packed with an indian guy, a french guy and a french girl from 21 to 29 y/o.

It's located near the Thaïland consulat in Ban Sapangmore. 200 USD per room.

You can contact me to maudlehay/a/yahoo.fr

Maud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.