Room for rent 1st April (House Sharing)

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by deenuabishek, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deenuabishek

deenuabishek Member

I live in a 3 bedroom 2 floors house, with a small parking spot and garden in the front.

My housemates are moving back to Germany after completing his internship. I am looking for a housemate to share the house with.
    Currently we are
    1. A French lady who is doing her internship as a teacher here in Laos.
    2. Me a mad Indian who as no idea wtf I am doing here.

The rental per room USD 200 per month, excluding electricity and water. The room comes with an attached toilet, king size bed with a closet, and aircon.

Rental is paid every 3 months. This is a rule by the landlord. I am merely the collector.

Feel free to get in touch with me if interested @ +856 20 7780 0673. / deenuabishek@gmail.com

Cheers
    Deenu

Map to my place attached in this post.

Attached Files:

2. deenuabishek

deenuabishek Member

The time has come for a new house mate!

We live in a 3 bedroom 2 floors house, with a small parking spot and garden in the front.

My housemate has completed her project and is leaving Laos at the end of this month. We are looking for a housemate to share the house with.
    Currently we are
    1. A Polish Engineer who is wwwaayyy to smart and intelligent for his own good.
    2. Me a mad Indian who as no idea wtf I am doing here.

The rental per room USD 200 per month, excluding electricity and water. The room comes with an attached toilet, king size bed with a closet, and aircon.

Rental is paid every 3 months. This is a rule by the landlord. I am merely the collector.

Feel free to get in touch with me if interested @ +856 20 7780 0673. / deenuabishek@gmail.com

Cheers
    Deenu

3. deenuabishek

deenuabishek Member

bump!!

ze room ez still available. So call me...maybe...

:D

Petrus47 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.