room for rent in Vientiane

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by CloudyTaylor, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloudyTaylor

CloudyTaylor New Member

We are a group of 5 that has just moved into a beautiful house in Xaysettha district, Vientiane (close to ITECC and the Wansana hotel). Now we are looking for a 6th person who likes to join us. The house is located on a quite road, we have a beautiful garden with coconut and mango trees, two lovely terraces a big living room as well as space for communal dining. The room comes with bathroom, the rent is 220$/month. We would prefer having someone here who stays at least for 6 months. Please get in touch if you like to get to know us and the house: cs[at]telyon.de

2. katie

katie New Member

Hello, I am moving to Vientiane next week and would really like to visit your house - I need to look into the address where I will be working. However, I would be keen to share a house as I do not know anyone and it sounds great. Thank you, Katie

3. CloudyTaylor

CloudyTaylor New Member

Hello Katie, let's meet up when you have arrived in Vientiane. You are welcome to visit me and my housemates. Just write me an email when you are here.

4. Klaus

Klaus Member

Hi everyone,
    I am also living in this house, here are some pictures including the available room (left). Regarding location, the house is also close to Sengdara Gym as well as Joma coffee house on Phonthan road. Mpoint supermarket is 5 walking minutes from the house. Without traffic, city center is 10 minutes away on motorbike.
    We are all between about 26 and 30 and all working. The house is spacious and has many 'meeting rooms', so there is always a place for chatting without disturbing others. Also, each room comes with a private bathroom.

For contacting use: cs@telyon.de

DSCN1572.JPG DSCN1568.JPG DSCN1573.JPG DSCN1574.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.