[Closed] Room For Rent In Vientiane

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by Michele, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele

Michele New Member

I have now rented the room... thank you.

I have a room to rent in Vientiane, Ban Saphangmor it is a 2 bedroom shared house with plenty of room and I am looking for someone to move in.

The bedroom room has an ensuite, air conditioning, is fully furnished and is available now.

It's a fairly new house and I am looking for $300 p/mth (not including bills) ono. Please email me if your interested Michele.Roche74@gmail.com.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  2. Jenkins Macedo

Jenkins Macedo Member

Your post is not fairly clear. Is the $350.00 USD/month the cost of the extra room or the sum of both rooms combined for which you are seeking someone to co-lease? Please verify and how far is the property from the National University of Laos?

Regards,

Macedo

3. Michele

Michele New Member

Hi Macedo,
    The room is $350 usd per month which includes maeban and gardener, its a shared house and I am looking for someone to share.

Ban Saphangmor is near Sengdarra fitness centre and the water tower, when referring to the lao university if u mean Dong Dok it is possibly 20 minutes away although I am not sure as I do not visit the University however I have a friend that lives nearby and he works at Dong Dok and has no problem with the commute.

I hope this answers your questions, let me know if u have anymore. Have a good day

4. Jenkins Macedo

Jenkins Macedo Member

I would like to see the property. What would be the arrangement if I am interested for a 5 months rental? Any address for the property as I would need to provide such to the agency driver who might take me there?

Regards,
    Macedo

5. Jenkins Macedo

Jenkins Macedo Member

Kindly send me an address/direction as I would like to visit the area to see the room.

Michele likes this.
  6. Michele

Michele New Member

Hi Macedo, I've sent u a message with further details.

M

7. Jenkins Macedo

Jenkins Macedo Member

Hi Michelle,

Are you available this Friday at 1:00pm to see the shared rental apartment?

Regards,
    Macedo

8. Michele

Michele New Member

Hi Macedo,

Yes I'll be around tomorrow.

Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.