Room for rent

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by gsbodnar1, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsbodnar1

gsbodnar1 Member

Hello, I'm looking for a roommate to come and live with me at the end of April 2012. The house is located on Thatluang road, opposite Capital tower near Swedish pizza and True coffee etc.

The house is very modern, with a large open planned kitchen, living room and dining area with two large rooms, both with en suites.

The price of the room is $250 per month.

Gemma

2. anders

anders New Member

Hi. Iam looking for a place from 8th of feb to 16th of march. Is that interesting for you or you want to find one for the whole period?

Cheers, Anders

3. gsbodnar1

gsbodnar1 Member

Hi Anders,

I'm looking for someone to rent the room at the end of April as my other house mate will be leaving then.

Thanks Gemma

4. French Philippe

French Philippe New Member

Hey Gemma !
    I'm gonna live in Vientiane, starting 1st April, and I'm looking for a room to rent (I'll stay until January 2013). I could be interested in renting the room in your house (and live in a guset house until your house mate leaves). Would you have any pictures of the house ?
    Thanks a lot.
    My email is sennhauserphilippe@yahoo.fr

5. veronica

veronica New Member

Hi Gemma,

I am looking for a room from March 15 to May 31, 2012. If you still have the room available and are interested please email me at veronica.mendizabal@gmx.net
    Thanks!

6. gsbodnar1

gsbodnar1 Member

Hi Veronica,

The room is available at the end of April. If you need more information email me at gemmabodnar@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.