Tall man looking for big bike!

Discussion in 'Bicycle, Motorcycle' started by Ian Lacey, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian Lacey

Ian Lacey Member

Hi there,

I am looking to buy a bicycle with a 56cm (22in) frame or there, thereabouts. I have been looking for a decent bike for a while but all are a little small for me as I am 6ft 2in tall. I am not too pushy on the style of bike, I just need something decent to get around on with a view to maybe buying a bicycle suitable for longer distance bike touring later on.

If anyone has one, or knows of a place that I may find one, please let me know! Number is 02078246878 or you can post here.

Cheers,
    Ian.

2. JK

JK Jack of all trades, Master of none

I suffered through a couple 'too small for me bikes' until this past December when I broke down and bought a new Trek from Chongchareon Bike Shop.
    We have used the same shop for several years for any repairs/upgrades necessary on the kids bikes as well with good results...
    ChongchareonBikeShop.jpg

Olivier likes this.
  3. Ian Lacey

Ian Lacey Member

Hi JK,

Thanks for that. I've been up to Chongchareon and they're really good. Unfortunately, I'm looking for a second hand bike good for travelling around town and these are a little expensive. I'll keep an eye out though on the forum.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.