thanks4sharing: very nice new house, silent location, cheap price.

Discussion in 'Share a House' started by Tobie, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobie

Tobie New Member

Sabaidee,

I found a nice house near the faculty of law: new with open, bright space and cheap as well; 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, open kitchen and a good view for 450,- $ in total (150,- each)... sounds perfect, huh?!

If you have a passion for food and drinks, music and books, celebration and relaxation that would be sound.

By following the link you'll see the exact location; look at the pdf for first impressions!
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=17.93182,102.638573&hl=en&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=6&z=18

peace out.

Attached files Pictures_house_450_Law.pdf (195.1 KB) Pictures_house_450_Law.pdf (24.1 KB) Pictures_house_450_Law_.pdf (23.7 KB)

2. Tobie

Tobie New Member

... matresses will be delivered, house is partly furnished (like you can see), incl. washing machine.

3. Tobie

Tobie New Member

ha... such a nice place and so many downloads and nobody is really interested?!

4. Ricky

Ricky New Member

I interested the house , teach me your phone number or contact me please my number is 205488-4398

5. shasha6

shasha6 New Member

Hi Tobie,

I'm looking for a place for 4 months, I'll be in Vientiane on Sunday so please let me know if you have found anyone to share the house yet. If not, I can see it next Sunday or Monday. Contact me!

Cheers.

6. Tobie

Tobie New Member

Sabaidee,

I found already another place to stay, but you may call Ms. Oudalee - she is the real estate agent - and/or connect with the other interested people.

MS. OUDALEE
    56 20 555 12 502 or 20 556 59 146
    oudalee@oudaleehomes.com

xook dee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.