Unitel 3G USB Dongel

Discussion in 'For Sale, Looking For' started by azef, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azef

azef New Member

Hi,

I am looking for buying a 3G USB of Unitel, if anyone has the USB for sale at a lesser price than the market one (5 mn kip) please email me at uni.20.wullar@spamgourmet.com or message me here.

Thank you

2. Olivier

Olivier Admin Staff Member

Hi azef,

just for info, the price of a 3G USB of Unitel is around 300-400,000 Kips (http://www.unitel.com.la/index.php/promotion/detail/id-44/welcome-to-unitel's-3g-day)

You can buy refill card (50,000 kip for 1 Giga) or a monthly plan.
    It works fine on my mac.

3. azef

azef New Member

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for the link, but the offer was valid only for a day? Isn't it? (11 - 12/3/2011). I am well past that!

I didn't really want to spend 500,000 Kips and then be using the USB for just about 2 months.

I have an internet connection where I am staying but it is painfully slow - are you able to skype/video chat using unitel 3G USB?

One suggestion for the forum would be the ability to receive notifications when someone replies to a post, as that definitely brings people back to check. A nice clean interface I should say. Not confusing like a lot of others.

4. Olivier

Thanks azef!

I have never tried to use Skype with the 3G Unitel but as the connection is good, it might be ok.

Thanks for your suggestion, I have added a new feature: if you add a topic to your favourites, you should receive a notification mail everytime there is a new reply in the topic.

5. azef

azef New Member

I got a unitel too - one can actually make calls using the computer through the SIM - though I don't know how they would bill that.

The guy at unitel actually came and delivered it at my place. That was nice.

When I first ran it - the speed was amazing. Its supposed to be 7 mbps but then it died down terribely.

Ah I would still suggest if you could have a mail me new replies option. As people wouldn't know what add to fav would do. And for a forum with not a lot of regular visitors, it is very helpful to have a email me button. If possible.

Best,

AzeF

6. Olivier

Now you can edit your profile (findinlaos.com/forums/profile/your_username/edit) and get notifications. I ll try to make things more simple in the future.

Best,
    Olivier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.