URGENT - Live in Nanny / Maid required.

Discussion in 'Jobs in Laos' started by navydoubs1, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navydoubs1

navydoubs1 Member

I urgently require a live in Nanny / Maid. We live in the Thong Kang / Dan Pa Mai area, of VTE.

Duties are
    • Assist with taking care of 3 children under 6 years old, including cleaning clothes, showering, ironing.
    • Prepare meals for children and clean up after.
    • Clean the house, organize rubbish collection, wash all clothes.
    • Assist my wife with shopping trips, taking kids to school, and days out.
    • Speaking a little English would be preferred.
    We will
    • Provide you with a room to the side of our home with internet, fan, bed, toilet and shower. Lockable from the rest of the house, with own front door.
    • No bills will be payable, food, water, electric, and internet all free.
    • Come with us on days out and family trips.
    • Hours and pay to be discussed at interview.
    We urgently require someone so please if you know of anyone, or are interested yourself, dont hesitate to contact me.
    020 5433 3950.
    Dave & Chan.

2. Judith

Judith Member

Hello
    I read that you are looking for a nanny, my question is if she has to be from laos? Or you also want a falang(from holland)
    I like to hear from you

Greets judith

3. navydoubs1

navydoubs1 Member

Hi Judith,

Yes we would be interested in a farrang. Definitely. However, i think the wage we offer would be far to low for you, hence we have been looking for Laos staff. In Laos we only pay $200 for this, you of course get free food, elec, internet, and water, but its not much for a farrang.
    We need someone to start at 0600am, to help with breakfast and getting the kids ready in the morning, then take them to nursery. Come back clean house and clothes, and play with the other son who doesn't go to nursery just yet.
    Then at 1630 pick up the kids, make food for them, play with them and do a small amount of teaching too, until 1900, then shower and bed. We of course will help with this too.
    From 2000 the time is your own, however we would like someone to baby sit maybe 2 nights a week, and one at the weekend.

4. Judith

Judith Member

Thanks for your answer. You right when you say the wage is low, I expected that ofcourse and I don't need a very big salary, but for 14 hours work every day , even for me that's not enough.
    Thanks anyway

5. navydoubs1

navydoubs1 Member

Hi,

We found someone thanks $125. This is why we look for Laos only.

Good luck with the search!

6. Petrus47

Petrus47 Moderator Staff Member

:confused:

7. Olivier

Olivier Admin Staff Member

Yes, American are fat, French are smelly and Asian are not trustworthy. :meh:
    No need to comment this thread further.

Petrus47 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.