where get furniture

Discussion in 'For Sale, Looking For' started by pranaman, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pranaman

pranaman Member

looks like i missed some treasures here, the lamp, shelves, and other things i need. in a bare bones house in ban nong buathong, and need:

a table
    small desk
    a chair
    a stool

i saw a place on dongpalane, k plaza, that sells IKEA furniture. in the states, and most places i imagine, that's the de facto store for cheap furniture.

not sure if it's the same here. if i can't find used items of the above , what do you guys think is the best place to go?

2. JK

JK Jack of all trades, Master of none

We had some furniture made at Paphao Furniture a few years back... Desk, tv stand, bed... They can make custom to your size, taste and budget. As you head out of town on Thadeua past the Australian embassy you will see a small sign on the left... His place is down that road maybe 100m or so. For the prices at the furniture shops like Index etc., you can have quality hardwood furniture made to last. I haven't looked for furniture in a few years but it seemed even the cheap stuff was very pricey.

3. Clyde_T_Jenkins

Clyde_T_Jenkins Member

Go to Nong Khai, or Udon Thani, Thailand

4. SGCC

SGCC New Member

K&B make really beautiful wood furniture - expensive for some of it but made of good quality wood with some more modern designs.

5. Petrus47

Petrus47 Moderator Staff Member

Once a year there is a furniture show at the Lao Itecc.
    Here are some business cards I gathered:

numérisation0001s.jpg

Attached Files:

6. pranaman

pranaman Member

i see i missed the 'to' in my post heading. guess we don't need it after all, or i'm turning local.
    thanks for all the ideas.

7. Good Ground

Good Ground New Member

Hi, If you still need a furniture you can call me at this number 77522629. I have a used wooden furniture from my restaurant, all are in good conditions with 70% discount. Available now until March 10, 2013 only

8. Anthony

Anthony Member

Hi, can you send pictures of your used wooden furniture plz?
    bangsman@msn.com
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.