XXL Football Shirts/Clothes

Discussion in 'For Sale, Looking For' started by Jason G, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason G

Jason G Member

Hi All,

Does anyone know where in VTE you can get 'replica' football shirts in XXL sizes? And football boots for UK sizes 11-12?

I've tried all the sports shops on Don Palan with no joy...

Thanks!

2. davep654

davep654 Member

i have size 12 feet (UK) and was unable to find boots in even Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur you can probably get size 11 in udon but Very unlikely in vientiane, sorry. Had to get mine bought over from UK

3. Jason G

Jason G Member

Cheers Dave, that was the answer I was expecting! (Though not the answer i wanted!) It's tough being a big lad out here sometimes!

4. navydoubs1

navydoubs1 Member

You can get large xxl shirts and boots here.

Im just not sure of the name of the shop. Its not far from Panayathip School.

Do you know the car show room that sometimes has Ferraris? Its very close to their.

5. JK

JK Jack of all trades, Master of none

Not sure about where you mean... Could you be more precise? I'm always looking for places to get large sizes... I know where Panyathip is ( near Joma) but not sure even what road the shop you mentioned is on... Thanks

6. navydoubs1

navydoubs1 Member

Really sorry, been here a while now but hopeless with the names and areas.
    If you are driving on the Mekong water front with Sakuran, and Chok Dee Cafe on your left, follow it all the way to the end. Where their is a bridge to the right and the Mekong Riverside Hotel, and a curve to the left and some traffic lights at a crossroads.
    Head to the traffic lights, cross straight over, follow it down and you will see a round about in the road, turn right, (if you went left it would lead to Talat Sao) you will have a huge drainiage ditch to the left, and every 200m ish roads heading off it, (One of these roads leads to Panaythip). At this round about turn right and follow it along for around 200-300m. You will see on the right a sports shop with Thai shirts and some top European teams outside. They can provide XXL sizes. Im sure this area has a name i just dont know it.

7. JK

JK Jack of all trades, Master of none

Ok. Thanks. Not sure what that area is called but the road is Khou Vieng. I go past the shop you mentioned every day but haven't gone inside to check them out. Will rectify that tomorrow. ;)

8. navydoubs1

navydoubs1 Member

Yeah the guy who runs it works for NTPC2, think his name is Lamphune, but dont quote me.

Ask him to get you XXL and he can.

9. kwaterski

kwaterski New Member

This should be customized bar. On eBay to ask. Should be able to get an answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.